- "It depends..."
- There's a difference between a good decision and a good outcome
- There's a difference between being broke and having no money
- There's a difference between a winning person and a winning player
- It's all one long game
- The long run is longer than you think
- Inaction can be very risky behavior
- Embrace the beauty of uncertainty
- Objectivity is the only thing that's impossible
- Wellbutrin SR For Sale, Whatever your "leak", that's what will get you in the end
- Luck and skill are two sides of the same coin
- Material wealth is a manifestation of interior wealth
- There's time enough for counting... when the dealing's done
- There's no difference between value and values
- Your word is mightier than the law
- Win-win beats win-lose any day
- Trust everyone, where to buy Wellbutrin SR, Wellbutrin SR for sale, and don't count the cards
Reglan For Sale, On Saturday I attended a fundraiser poker tournament for non-profit organization called DEF (Decision Education Foundation). As it's name implies, they are dedicated to helping individuals become better decision makers via the education system. Their strategy is multifaceted, but their core goal at the moment is to introduce decision making explicitly into the curricula of primary and secondary schools around the country. To do this, they first educate the educators on the components and process of making good decisions.
I love what they are doing, Reglan interactions, Reglan use, and encourage everyone with a stake in education (parents, teachers, where can i find Reglan online, Real brand Reglan online, students, administrators, Reglan from canada, Reglan results, policy-makers, etc) to learn more by going to their website: DecisionEducation.org
Poker players will be particularly excited about DEF because they fully embraced the utility and natural fit of poker as both a didactic tool for decision making, purchase …
Parrondo’s paradox is the well-known counterintuitive situation where individually losing strategies or deleterious effects can combine to win.... Over the past ten years, a number of authors have pointed to the generality of Parrondian behavior, and many examples ranging from physics to population genetics have been reported. In its most general form, Parrondo’s paradox can occur where there is a nonlinear interaction of random behavior with an asymmetry, and can be mathematically understood in terms of a convex linear combination.
- Morton's Theorem describes situations during the play of hands wherein you may employ a strategy that is losing against two individual opponents, but against both simultaneously it's a winning strategy.
- There is a related scenario that exists in tournament poker known as implicit collusion, which is a correct strategy